After two separate one week long book tours visiting Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary (twice), Regina, Winnipeg, and Vancouver, plus an event at King’s College in halifax and innumerable media interviews, Brian is taking a break. The next planned book event is for Edmonton and Saskatoon, on dates TBD in February.
Below is the original schedule of the first book tour:
The launch tour for Fearful Symmetry begins on September 21st in Ottawa.
Before that, though, there will be a few media chats you can listen in on:
On Friday, the 18th of September tune in to:
- CJNI News 957 Radio for the afternoon news with Tom Young at 2.30 pm. This show airs on CJNI (Halifax) as well as CKNI in Moncton and CHNI Saint John.
On Sunday, the 20th of September I’ll be on:
- Talk 640 Radio on the Arlene Bynon Show at 2.30 Eastern.
After that comes THE TOUR:
On the 21st of September you can catch me in Ottawa on:
- the A Channel at about 6.50 am
- CFRA Radio – the Steve Madely Show – at about 8.10 am
On the 22nd, I’ll be in the Golden Horseshoe as follows:
- CTS Television – The Michael Coren Show. We tape a panel in Burlington and the show will air at 6 pm on the 22nd and at 12 noon on the 23rd
- CHTV (Hamilton) News at 5.30 pm
On the 23rd I’ll be in Toronto all day (but by the magic of radio will appear in Montreal too!):
- I start with Tommy Schnurmacher’s show on CJAD Radio in Montreal at 9.30
- Then I am on Syndication with CBC Radio stations across the country. Check your local station.
- Finally at 5 pm EST I’ll be on CBC’s Newsworld Today
If it’s Thursday the 24th, it must be Calgary!
- I’ll be in the studio with Dave Rutherford on QR77 Radio at 11.05 am
- Then it’s BNN Squeeze Play just after 3 pm live from the CTV studio
Still in Calgary on the 25th:
- start out my day at 6.45 Mountain Time on Global’s morning TV show.
- You can come to the University of Calgary at 12 noon where I’ll be giving the Barbara Mitchell Guest Lecture on the theme of “Demography and Destiny” in Room Social Sciences 729.
Monday the 28th sees me in Regina where I’ll do:
- The CBC morning show (The Morning Edition) with Sheila Coles at 6.40 am
- John Gormley’s show on CKOM Radio at 11 am
- Frontier Centre for Public Policy luncheon talk about the book. Contact the good folks at www.fcpp.org for details or call 204-957-1567.
Tuesday the 29th I’ll be in Winnipeg:
- CJOB Radio with Richard Cloutier at 10 am
- Another luncheon with the Frontier Centre folks. Contact details as above.